POSITION: Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHP, LCSW, LPC)
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Provide clinical supervision for our Qualified Mental Health Professionals. The Licensed Mental Health Professional is a clinical position. Licensed or Licensed Eligible as a; Clinical Psychologist, LPC, LCSW, LMFT in the State of Virginia
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Program Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct preliminary intakes and assessments of new clients.
- Prepares written diagnostic assessment, assessing clients from multiple perspectives, including family functioning, psychological/ emotional, social, academic, medical, behavioral, substance abuse, skills, strengths, barriers to economic self-sufficiency, treatment history, and others, and utilizing various assessments instruments.
- Write and implement individualized treatment plans for clients. Assist with coordinating treatment plans for clients.
- Administering different testing application measuring different aspects of client’s mental stability such as the BDI, BAI, House-tree-person, and others as necessary.
- Conduct weekly supervisions with counselors.
- Review counselor notes on a weekly basis.
- Clinical Training
2-3 years clinical experience.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Valid Driver’s License.