POSITION DESCRIPTION: Provide supervision for our Qualified Mental Health Professionals. At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in the related field.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Program Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct preliminary intakes of new clients.
- Write and implement individualized treatment plans for clients. Assist with coordinating treatment plans for clients.
- Conduct weekly supervisions with counselors.
- Review counselor notes on a weekly basis.
- Review required documentation including but not limited to ISP, Quarterly Report and Discharge Report
- Clinical Training
2-3 years clinical experience.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Valid Driver’s License.