POSITION: Qualified Mental Health Professional
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor and Program Director, to act as clinical overseer by instructing and mentoring clinical providers in a full range of treatment services to mental health clients and their families; to ensure quality clinical services are being provided by team members, including review of assessments and diagnosis, treatment plans, delivery of services and evaluation of clinical outcomes; and other related work as required.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Clinical/Program Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a caseload of 4-6 clients providing comprehensive services, holistic behavioral techniques (primarily in the home), and interventions that will reduce the client’s risk of removal from the home.
- Be on-call (24) for hours a day, (7) days a week to respond to crises.
- Provide direct behavioral educational services to the client using a variety of evidenced-based psycho-educational techniques.
- Complete and/or provide the appropriate progress notes and other necessary documentation daily.
- Prepare detailed ISP’s, Quarterly Reports and Discharge Plans minimally quarterly.
- Participate in client-specific team meetings pertinent to the progress of the client and their family.
- Collaborate and/or coordinate with other case involved service providers and professionals such as school personnel, attorneys, social workers, and probation officers, etc.
- Connect the client and family to wrap-around services through referrals and/or other appropriate documented measures.
- Attend court hearings pertaining to the client and provide a written or oral report to the court and other officials deemed appropriate for the report.
- Participate in client-specific team meetings that involve wraparound services or immediately impact client outcomes (i.e., Family Assessment Planning Team meetings; Individualized Education Plan meetings; and all other meetings pertinent to the progress and care of the client).
- Participate in mandatory Clinical Supervision as well as Clinical staffing of cases.
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensed by the Board of Counseling.
1 Year of Experience working with the population served.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Valid Driver’s License.